Strengthening Community in Virtual Teams
2021 Signature Seminar
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm ET
Featuring Cara Alter, author of The Credibility Code and Founder of Speechskills.
Work From Home is the new reality. And while we may relish the benefits, many of us are missing some aspects of the work experience that brought us the most satisfaction—a sense of community, authentic human connections, and the opportunity to collaborate toward a shared purpose. So how do we promote community and team cohesion even in a virtual workspace? Designed specifically for people who lead virtual meetings or manage remote teams, this seminar provides practical strategies for bringing more humanity to the virtual experience.
- Creating engagement while discouraging multitasking
- Integrating moments of human connection—even when time is short
- Understanding virtual meeting fatigue and how to minimize it
- Leveraging platform features to increase interaction
- Encouraging more equity in participation among team members
- Onboarding new team members into previously established team