The Alliance is committed to assisting organizations with their assessment, training and educational needs. Manar Morales, our President & CEO, is IDI (Intercultural Development Inventory) accredited and is qualified to administer the IDI Assessment. Manar has conducted countless focus groups, insight interviews and surveys to gauge employee satisfaction and culture within organizations. She has presented to hundreds of organizations on topics ranging from diversity & inclusion, overcoming bias, the business case for flexible work and how to make it a part of your company culture, thought leadership, and individual growth and success strategies.
With the onset of COVID-19, many organizations have requested assessments and training webinars related to best practices for navigating new ways to work during the pandemic and responding to challenges and opportunities now and down the road. Here are examples of some of our recent, customized training program topics that can be tailored to fit the unique culture of your organization. The webinars can be recorded and are open to the entire organization.
Schedule a call with Manar Morales today to discuss how we can meet your organization’s unique assessment, training and educational needs.
EXAMPLES OF CUSTOMIZABLE WEBINAR TOPICS:
Managing a Remote Team During COVID-19 & Beyond
- Setting the tone/what’s the right mindset/leading with empathy
- What does your team need?
- How to navigate and adapt to this “new normal” under not normal circumstances
- Emphasis on communication – effective communication styles/terms/methods
- Championing diversity and inclusion – checking for blind spots
- Soliciting feedback from your team
- Leveraging Technology
Individual Strategies for Remote Work Success During COVID-19 & Beyond
- Setting the tone/what’s the right mindset/handling anxiety
- Effective communication skills between team members
- Setting boundaries between personal and professional obligations; how to set a routine
- Adapting to the current situation; pulling on team resources so you’re not self-navigating
- Staying connected, visible, engaged, and maintaining relationships
Building Resilience and a Positive Mindset in Uncertain Times
The COVID-19 Global Pandemic has created stress and anxiety in all of us, even the most resilient of us. In a time of crisis like this, the most important factor for success is mindset. Managing mindset impacts everything we do from parenting to our professional responsibilities. This webinar will provide tips on how to:
- Train your brain to focus on the positive;
- Identify things that are going well;
- Change your mindset
- Switch from fear and anxiety to gratitude and resilience
- Harness that positive mindset to improve your productivity and emotional wellbeing.
- Recalibrate your personal and professional lives post-pandemic.
Identifying and Uncovering “Blindspots” During Times of Crisis
Historically, when organizations are faced with times of crisis, it has been caregivers, women and diverse professional who are most likely to be adversely affected. For example, due to unconscious bias, a supervisor may underestimate the amount of work a parent is able to complete during the COVID-19 crisis and therefore take away an important project. This webinar will provide attendees with insights into:
- The importance of maintaining a diverse team;
- How to identify and address unconscious bias;
- How to prevent unconscious bias;
- How to communicate opportunities equally;
- How to monitor work allocation;
- The importance of individual check-ins during crisis.
Championing Inclusion during Uncertain Times
During the pandemic when most employees are working at home, many individuals may feel isolated and/or overwhelmed with childcare, eldercare or other family responsibilities. It’s essential that leadership maintain a culture of inclusion and openness. Parents and diverse individuals must feel connected and supported at these times. This webinar will provide best practices on:
- The value diverse employees bring to the team;
- How to address the challenges employees may be facing;
- Creating Affinity groups;
- Communicating with all employees;
- Asking for & providing feedback on inclusion efforts.
Prioritizing Diversity & Inclusion During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond
This webinar outlines the importance of having a culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion and the strength of diverse teams both during the pandemic and down the road. Attendees will:
- Leave with insights into the prevalence of bias during times of crisis;
- Learn how to be more sensitive to bias and stigma and prevent their occurrence;
- Gain the tools to uncover and address the bias;
- Understand that while these issues often surface during times of crisis, the need for these skills will be relevant throughout their careers.
For more information on the Alliance’s customizable webinars, contact Manar Morales.