Thursday, July 16, 2020 – 1:00 – 2:15 pm EST
Personality preferences and communication styles play a significant role in our interactions with coworkers, team members, supervisors, and staff members. Working successfully with others requires developing self-awareness and an understanding of how we, as individuals, impact others—both positively and negatively. In this high-spirited webinar, participants will gain heightened awareness of their own distinctive personality type, communication style and preferred ways of working with others. This interactive and eye-opening webinar helps participants understand their own personalities, personal strengths and potential areas for improvement. Participants learn to:
- Raise awareness around preferred work style and behaviors—of self and others.
- Increase understanding about how they communicate, receive information and make decisions.
- Develop insight into their own style and the style of others.
- Develop flexibility during workplace interaction in order to interact effectively with people who have different personalities and communication styles.
- Understand how personality type impacts leadership and teamwork.
The Careerstone Group is a full service organizational and leadership development consultancy that delivers leading-edge talent and organizational development solutions to business and government. Mary is also the author of Managing Up: How to Move Up, Win at Work and Succeed with Any Type of Boss.