2023 Bootcamp: Prioritizing Culture & Engagement in an Evolving Workplace
May 9 | 10:00am – 4:00pm | Washington, DC
The Alliance’s 2023 Bootcamp, Prioritizing Culture & Engagement in an Evolving Workplace will be held at the Washington, DC office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher on Tuesday, May 9, from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm ET.
Join us for a one-day, hands-on, interactive bootcamp and take a DEEP DIVE into the latest and most innovative best practices for prioritizing your culture and employee engagement.
This is a unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves and actually do the work that will truly change your firm for the better. You’ll not only hear from experts on the Alliance team, but you’ll also connect with and learn from a small group of peers in our community.
In countless conversations with our members, we’ve heard about the challenges you’re facing to maintain culture and engagement in today’s workplace – office attendance mandates, equitable hybrid policies, maintaining culture, and addressing training gaps for new hires – to name a few…
This in-person workshop will cover:
- Optimizing your organizational culture when not everyone is in the office;
- Ensuring high levels of employee engagement, productivity & performance;
- Amplifying hybrid team connection and collaboration;
- Designing a compelling “Return on Experience“;
- Ensuring effective hybrid meetings;
- Improving virtual and in-person mentoring systems;
- Amplifying your new employee integration process; and
- Advancing wellbeing and inclusion.
Successfully navigating this new, evolving workplace requires a fundamental shift in organizational culture. We will provide you with the tools and frameworks to help you gain influence with your leadership and support from your colleagues to drive this important shift.
Members: $495 ($445 for 2 or more tickets)
Non-Members: $695 ($625 for 2 or more tickets)
Please reach out to Angela Whitehead Quigley if you have any questions.