Take Our 10 Question Quiz to See if Your Organization Needs Some Help with Its Flexible Work Initiative
Last week on National Flex Day we held our highly-anticipated annual Flex Advisor Workshop for those responsible for the day-to-day administration of a flexible work program. The one-hour webinar provided the Alliance’s valuable guidance on successfully developing, implementing and managing a flexible work initiative. In case you missed it, individuals from Member Organizations can view the webinar here.
Maybe you’re not sure if your organization’s flex policy is successful or not. Take our 10 Question quiz, and if you can’t confidently answer yes to all ten questions, it might be time to have a strategy call with our team for some guidance.
Not a member, not a problem! We’re happy to have a 30-minute introductory call with you to get you started on the right foot. Just let us know.
- Have you explored specifically WHY your organization wants to establish flexible work options?
- Have you mapped out your organization’s unique business case for flexibility?
- Have you considered the role flexibility currently plays and will play in the near future to close the impending leadership gap?
- Have you identified champions or leaders who are clearly communicating the importance of flexibility within your organization?
- Have you studied your attrition statistics and other exit data?
- Do all of your employees feel 100% comfortable using the flex policy?
- Do you have a written flex policy and is it accessible to everyone?
- Are you regularly measuring the success of your program, tracking usage and monitoring patterns in who is working flexibly and who is not?
- Are you holding mid-level managers accountable for the success of the program?
- Are you celebrating flex successes and otherwise encouraging usage?
Need some advice or just want to tweak your flexibility policy, let us know. We’re here to help. Contact Manar Morales to set up a call today.