If you’re an attorney (or even a law student), you know that it’s not enough to just be good at your job. In 2017, you’re expected to go the extra mile and bring in new business, take on leadership roles in your firm, network with your peers, and join professional organizations. How can you manage all of these demands and embrace them as opportunities to advance your career and achieve fulfillment? Have you become overwhelmed and is your enthusiasm for your career fading?
Join us for our Signature Seminar Series and you’ll hear from Lauren Stiller Rikleen, author of Ladder Down: Success Strategies for Lawyers From Women Who Will be Hiring, Reviewing, and Promoting You. Lauren’s webinar will take place from 1:00 – 2:15 pm ET on Thursday, June 8 and is free to all Alliance Members.
Here are five reasons you should join us and learn how to approach your law career with enthusiasm:
- Learn how to create a “niche” practice by developing your own personal brand.
- Acquire leadership skills that will differentiate you from others.
- Gain insights into effective networking.
- Develop successful mentor and champion relationships
- Hear tips on advocating for yourself and finding better work-life balance.