Need more information, guidance or research on diversity and flexibility initiatives? If your firm is a member of the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance, you have access to a plethora of resources right at your fingertips! Our Member Resource Center, accessed through our website, has all current and past program summaries, research reports, newsletters, Action Steps, and more!
Access the Member Resource Center by clicking on the orange “Log In” button in the upper-right hand corner of our website. Once you enter your login information, the latest news is always featured on the homepage – check back for the latest Action Steps, Spotlights on Flex, research reports, and upcoming event information.
Here’s a quick run down of what you’ll find in the Member Resource Center:
– Each month the Alliance releases an Action Step featuring best practices related to diversity, inclusion, and flexibility initiatives.
– Over 30 archived Action Steps can be found in this section. If there’s a topic you’d like to learn more about, feel free to contact us.
FLEx Call & Signature Seminar Summaries
– Recordings of the most recent Seminars are available in this section, plus notes and corresponding handouts.
– Archived copies of the Alliance’s monthly newsletter, DFA Forum, can be found in this section.
– Subscribe to our mailing list to receive DFA Forum in your inbox every month.
– The Resource Library is a comprehensive domain consisting of the latest research and reports on emerging legal topics.
– This section features two main categories, Organizational Solutions and Individual Strategies, to help both organizations and individuals uncover knowledge on topics such as business development, diversity, flexibility, recruitment and retention, and sponsorship.
We hope you’ll take full advantage of this valuable resource!
Questions? Contact Eliza Musallam.