There’s Still Time to Register for the 2016 Annual Conference!
Our 2016 Annual Conference, Diversity + Flexibility = Talent Success, is just days away! It’s not too late to register if you want to learn more about enhancing your firm’s diversity and flexibility initiatives.
As a conference attendee you’ll be inspired to help your firm move to the next level and embrace the benefits of optimizing diverse talent and flexible work options.
– hear valuable advice from women law firm chairs who are changing the face of leadership in the legal profession;
– learn how corporate leaders are approaching the challenges and opportunities of diversity and flexibility within their organizations and with the law firms they hire;
– gain insight into the complexities of unconscious bias and the tools you need to tear down these structural and cultural barriers to diversity;
– participate in a hands-on “brain-trust” designed to stimulate discussion on implementing a culture of flex that is de-stigmatized, de-parented, and de-gendered;
– hear from our special guest, the New York Times best-selling author of Overwhelmed: How to Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time, Brigid Schulte; and
– have the opportunity to network with your peers from around the country.
All of this in just one day!
Date: Wednesday, March 16
Time: 8:15am – 4:30pm
Location: Jones Day (51 Louisiana Avenue, NW, Washington, DC)
REGISTER FOR THE 2016 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
For more information about the Annual Conference, contact Eliza Musallam.