2024 Culture Catalyst Boot Camp
Leading Through Change: A Deep Dive Into Change Management
March 14 | 10:00am – 4:00pm | Crowell’s Washington, DC Office
Are you looking to become the change catalyst in your organization?
Our one-day, in-person Culture Catalyst Boot Camp, “Leading Through Change: A Deep Dive Into Change Management, is specially designed for talent, diversity, human resources and organizational leaders who face the unique challenge of managing change while keeping the workforce engaged, motivated, and productive.
Whether you’re dealing with organizational restructuring, adjustments to workplace flexibility, cultural shifts, leadership changes, or technological advancements, the skills and insights gained in this Boot Camp will empower you to lead with confidence and effectiveness.
Be the leader who not only anticipates change but uses it as a catalyst for growth and development in your organization!
Key learning objectives include:
- Talent-Centric Change Management: Master strategies to manage change with a focus on talent development and engagement.
- Leadership Self-Assessment: Reflect on your leadership style and its impact on your team’s adaptability and creativity.
- Cultivating Adaptive Leadership: Transition from traditional leadership methods to adaptive styles that prioritize inspiration, influence, and employee empowerment.
- Appreciative Inquiry in Talent Management: Learn to apply Appreciative Inquiry specifically to talent management, emphasizing strengths and potential of your workforce.
- Implementing Sustainable Change: Follow a structured four-step framework (Inspire, Innovate, Implement, Iterate) for implementing change initiatives that align with talent development goals.
This event is ideal for anyone responsible for shaping your organization’s culture, and maximizing employee engagement, productivity and wellbeing.
Please contact Emma Simpkins if you have any questions or need assistance.
The 2024 Boot Camp has been approved for 5 SHRM Professional Development Credits. The Diversity & Flexibility Alliance is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.