2019 Flex Success® Institute
Moving High Potential to High Performance
The 2019 Flex Success® Institute is a five-part, virtual professional development program for mid-level professionals working a holistic flex or reduced hours schedule. Each session will be an interactive, one-hour webinar led by Manar Morales, the Alliance’s President & CEO, and will teach participants how to broaden their leadership style and business acumen, enhance their networks, and strengthen their communication skills. Not only will participants be able to connect with other aspiring leaders, each attendee will also receive a one-hour, individual coaching session with Manar to strategize their professional, client, and organizational development goals. Coaching sessions will start in June 2019.
2019 FLEX SUCCESS® INSTITUTE SCHEDULE (all webinars will run from 1:30 pm – 2:45 pm EST):
– Session 1: The Confidence Edge: Harnessing the Power of Mindset and Grit (April 2, 2019)
– Session 2: Delivering and Receiving Effective Feedback & Interrupting Stigma (April 9, 2019)
– Session 3: Expanding Your Networks: The Role of Mentors and Sponsors (May 1, 2019)
– Session 4: Developing Your Personal Leadership Plan (May 7, 2019)
– Session 5: Making It All Work – Group Wrap Up Call (May 14, 2019)
Recordings of each session will be available for registrants.
2019 FLEX SUCCESS® INSTITUTE PRICING
(no refunds after April 2, 2019)
|Alliance Member||Non-Member||In House & Government|
|Two or More Registrations||$795||$1045||$495|
Register today and learn how to achieve your Flex Success® and move from high potential to high performance! RSVP here (https://2019fsi.eventbrite.com). Attendance is limited to the first 25 registrations so reserve your spot today!
Contact Manar Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.